Lokotrack LT106S Mobile Jaw Plant
The new Lokotrack LT106S mobile jaw plant incorporates the same basic features and customer benefits as its sister model, the LT106, with the addition of a detachable screen module. Using this integrated, detachable screen, you can produce two aggregates grades in a single-stage crushing and screening process.
Lokotrack LT106S is ideal for:
- Production of two calibrated end products simultaneously.
- Primary crushing stage in mobile, stand-alone or multi-stage processes.
Main customer benefits of the Lokotrack LT106S:
- When needed, you can easily operate the unit with or without the screen.
- You can crush and screen efficiently hard rock and recycle materials.
- Two rotation directions available for the screen.
- You can customize the unit through options.
Main features of the Lokotrack LT106S are:
The detachable, one-deck screen module of the Lokotrack LT106S features a large screening area. Screen mesh sizes from 20 mm (3/4 in) to 80 mm (3 in) can be used. The rotation direction of the screen can be turned according to need, to improve screening capacity or efficiency.
For easy servicing and screen mesh changes, the screen module can be opened hydraulically, increasing the operational uptime.
|Crusher Feed Opening Size||Nordberg C106 jaw crusher 1,060mm x 700mm (42" x 28")|
|Feed Hopper Volume||6m³ /9m³ (8yd³ / 12yd³)|
|Feeder Size||4,150mm x 1,100mm (13ft 8" x 3ft 7")|
|Screen Size||3,000mm x 1,100mm (9ft 10" x 3ft 7")|
|Length||16,000mm (52ft 6")|
|Width||2,800mm (9ft 2")|
|Height||3,400mm (11ft 2")|
|Max Capacity||400mtph (440stph)|