Lokotrack LT96 Mobile Jaw Plant
Lokotrack LT96 Jaw Plant is a compact and efficient mobile jaw plant, meeting the challenges of contract crushing today, LT96 combines excellent mobility, high crushing capacity and good availability.
Lokotrack LT96 is ideal for:
- Crushing contracting requiring machine removals.
- Processing both hard rock and recycle materials.
- Primary crushing in a multi-stage process.
Main customer benefits of the Lokotrack LT96 are:
- Advanced process automation as standard.
- True mobility with compact dimensions.
- High working capacity thanks to C96 jaw crusher.
- ASC Active Setting Control for efficient recycling.
Main features of the Lokotrack LT96 are:
Lokotrack LT96 is a versatile tool for crushing contractors who need to process both hard rock and any rock-based recycle materials equally effectively The unit can achieve crushing capacities of up to 350 mtph, and is well suitable as a primary crusher in multi-stage process.
As an option, LT96 can be equipped with ASC Active Setting Control, releasing safely open the crusher cavity in the event of hitting non-crushable oversized material. The protective ASC system adds greatly to crusher availability, especially in recycling applications.
|Crusher Feed Opening Size||Nordberg C96 jaw crusher: Feed opening 930mm x 580mm (37" x 23")|
|Feed Hopper Volume||4m³ / 6m³ (5.2yd³ / 7.8yd³)|
|Feeder Size||3,200mm x 950mm (10ft 6" x 3ft 1")|
|Length||12,450mm (40ft 10")|
|Width||2,500mm (8ft 2")|
|Height||3,100mm (10ft 2")|
|Max Capacity||50 mtph (385 stph)|