Lokotrack ST272 Mobile Screen
The Lokotrack ST272 mobile screen provides the ideal solution for recycling, rock processing and waste screening applications, where high production capacity and efficient primary or secondary screening are required.
Lokotrack ST272 is ideal for:
- Recycling applications.
- Primary crusher feed preparation.
- Screening of coarse materials up to 3 fractions.
Main customer benefits of the Lokotrack ST272 are:
- Highly versatile unit applicable from primary crusher feed preparation to end product screening.
- Ease of use and maximized production thanks to the intelligent process steering.
- Large, two-deck, two-bearing screen with a wide range of screening media.
Main features of the Lokotrack ST272 are:
The solid construction added to intelligent design of the Lokotrack ST272 offers durability and extended lifetime in demanding, heavy-duty applications. The high performance scalping screen accepts a wide range of screen media options in rock processing and recycling applications.
|Screen Deck Area||4,866mm x 1,542mm (11ft x 13ft 9")|
|Hopper Capacity||4.8m³ (6.3yd³)|
|Loading Height||3,565mm (11ft 8")|
|Loading Width/Length||3,000mm x 4,185mm (9ft 10" x 13ft 9")|
|Engine Power||125kw (170hp)|
|Length||14,000mm (46ft 3")|
|Width||3,000mm (9ft 10")|
|Height||3,560mm (11ft 8")|