Lokotrack ST620 Mobile Screen
Lokotrack ST620 mobile screen is specially designed for that require very high performance, efficient fine screening and good mobility.
Lokotrack ST620 is ideal for:
- Classification at applications requiring constant, high capacity.
- Multi stage crushing and screening operations with other Lokotracks.
Main customer benefits of the Lokotrack ST620 are:
- Large three deck dual slope screen for high capacity.
- User friendly with "one button" process start up.
- Enables accurate classification of four end products.
Main features of the Lokotrack ST620 are:
The ST620’s DS series high-performance triple-deck screen has been specially designed for mobile applications. High capacity is guaranteed by a large screen deck area for all three decks and a steeper inclination angle at the loading end. Screening accuracy, in turn, is ensured by a shallower angle at the discharge end. The hydraulically driven screen can be equipped with a wide range of screening meshes to suit different product sizes and requirements.
|Screen Deck Area (Three Deck Screen)||6,000mm x 1,800mm (19ft 8" x 5ft 11")|
|Screening Area Per Deck||11 Square Metres (112 Square Feet)|
|Side Conveyor Belt Width||800mm (2ft 7")|
|Engine Power||168kw (225hp)|
|Length||14,900 mm (48ft 10")|
|Width||3,000mm (9ft 10")|
|Height||3,800mm (12ft 5")|
|Weight (Chassis)||27,600kg (60,720lbs)|
|Weight (3 Side Conveyors)||3,900kg (8,580lbs)|